What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Expert advice, information and tips on back pain. Valuable advice in understandable terms so you know why pain happens and what you can do to relieve your pain effectively and quickly.
- The Incredible 2 Step Process To Know Exactly What and Where To Target To Remove Every Ounce Of Your Pain.
- The FORGOTTEN Cause Of Back Pain That KEEPS You In Pain (If you don’t remove this, you will live in continual pain).
- The 3 Reasons Why You Are Still In Pain (and it’s not your fault either and so simple to change).
- Discover The Simple Imbalances That DISTORT Your Spine And Create Your Pain.
- 5 Easy Steps To Ease, Eliminate and Prevent Back Pain (you could be pain free by bed time tonight).
How much can I trust what they say?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I know I can track down some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Back Pain Advisor scores an averge of 4.00, which is above average and is exactly what we’re looking for.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Back Pain Advisor scores 61.86/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.back-pain-advisor.com/aff1.html, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: back-pain-advisor.com you’ll also be taken through to back-pain-advisor.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)